The starting MSRP of the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning is $39,974. 1
The 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning is capable of achieving 76 MPGe in the city and 61 MPGe on the highway. 2
230 miles 3
426 hp 4
10,000 lbs 5
The Ford F-150 truck line has rightfully been known for power and functionality over the last few decades, and the line has grown even more impressive with the introduction of the all-new F-150 Lightning. This is a full-size truck that combines the exceptional appeal of the F-150 with electrified capabilities. You can choose between a single or double battery design, and both of these options have a two-motor system. This all-wheel drive system produces 775 foot-pounds of torque. If you opt for the single battery pack, you can enjoy a 230-mile range and 426-horsepower capabilities. The two-battery system gives you 563 horsepower and has a 300-mile range. A rear independent suspension is standard.
The 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning is easy to differentiate from the gas-powered F-150, but it also has many comparable traits. The F-150 Lightning shows a confident profile with a flat hood and a tall stance. The sides are smooth except for exceptional accentuation over the lower door panels. The nose has subtle curvature with a broad nose and stacked headlights. A wraparound LED light ribbon creates differentiation from the gas-powered F-150 truck.
There are four trims available for the 2022 F-150 Lightning. At the base level, the F-150 Lightning comes with blind-spot monitoring, lane-keeping assistance, auto emergency braking, rear parking sensors, a dual-zone auto climate control system, a digital instrumentation cluster, a 12-inch central display screen, hands-free connectivity, wireless Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto and a six-speaker audio system. Higher F-150 Lightning trims have a wireless charging pad, a 15-inch central display screen, a Bang & Olufsen sound system with 18 speakers, Blue Cruise, a dual-pane sunroof, heated front and rear seats, massaging front seats, and leather upholstery.
Are you excited to experience the premium performance capabilities of the all-electric F-150 Lightning? Our sales reps at T&S Ford in White Hall are thrilled to help you compare the two motor and battery pack configurations available. Schedule your F-150 Lightning test drive by contacting our White Hall sales office today.
1. MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. Excludes Platinum models. Based on full charge. USA EPA-targeted range reflecting current status based on analytical projection consistent with US EPA combined drive cycle. Actual range varies with conditions such as external environment, vehicle use, vehicle maintenance, lithium-ion battery age and state of health. Final EPA-estimated ratings available in 2022 calendar year.
4. Calculated via peak performance of the electric motor(s) at peak battery power. Your results may vary.
5. Max towing on Pro, XLT and LARIAT with available extended-range battery and Max Trailer Tow Pkg. Max towing varies based on cargo, vehicle configuration, accessories and number of passengers.